Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting and waiting...then waiting some more

When I watched the Oprah Show back in November and first saw the Amazon Kindle, I was intrigued. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to spend that kind of money for an e-reader. Finally, after researching and talking to Kindle owners, I decided to take the plunge and order my very own Kindle! Imagine my shock when the estimated ship date in my confirmation email was listed as February 23-March 5th! I am NOT a patient person, so that was a very scary thought. I reasoned surely it won't take that long. Amazon is just be overly cautious with their ship times. Etc. Etc. Etc. Well, it's been a month now, and February is creeping dangerously close...still no Kindle! I check my shipping status AT LEAST twice a day and no change...ever...So, I keep waiting and waiting...and waiting some more! Did I mention that I am not a patient person? Amazon, I want my Kindle...NOW.
I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment