Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally...it is here!

Spring Break 2009! I have waited (not so patiently, I might add) but it is finally here. After a long week of benchmark testing the 3:26 bell couldn't ring fast enough. The teachers shot out of the building faster than the kids this afternoon.

Now the real fun begins. What will we do? Where will we go? If I have my way, I will spend a few days reading on my new Kindle while wearing my new bifocals! Doesn't that sound like a fun spring break? We can't all be as lucky as Z, who is spending his spring break in Los Angeles with a new college friend and an old high school friend. Oh to be 21 again...

Poor B, she will probably spend most of the break bored out of her mind! After spending on the previously mentioned bifocals, plus four new, apparently gold-plated, tires for the truck we will not be doing anything that costs too much money. Maybe I can interest her in some new books too! We can just read and chill out. Now that sounds like an ideal spring break to me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment